Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Layout Change

Man its been awhile since I've edited HTML....  so much so that it seems like eveything in the Blogger template is greek to me.    I never really learned anything beyond basic HTML, but sometimes, thats enough.  So what I did, was changed the width of the main column so my posts are now wider, and shorter rather than skinnier and longer.  This might make the blog look funny to some people, but really it would only look funny to those at a 640x420 resolution.  If you're running at that resolution, then might I make a friendly suggestion to change it to 800x600, at the very least.  It'll give you more desktop space, and things will look nicer!

Let me know if anyone is having problems viewing the blog.

1 comment:

  1. Wayne, It took me hours to figure out how to change the column widths at my blog...and add a third column. But after I was done I felt like a certified nerd genius.

    ReplyDelete